As an Apple Solutions Consultant, you’ll be the link between our future customers and our products. You’ll showcase your entrepreneurial spirit as you manage the sales, merchandising, and operations of an Apple Shop within a consumer electronics store. You’ll be responsible for creating a great Apple experience, and you’ll help build a community of loyal Apple customers. In addition, you’ll inspire our retail partner’s staff through your passion and excitement about Apple. Key Qualifications
- 3+ years of sales and retail experience.
- Extraordinary customer service commitment.
- Adaptive and solutions-based approach to selling.
- Ability to translate “techno-speak” into everyday terms.
- Engaging and confident presentation style.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Results driven without compromising quality.
- Obsessive about details.
- Influential leader with strong networking skills.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment.
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust.
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work.
- Technically curious.
As an ambassador of the Apple brand, the ASC is accountable for driving sales performance by:
Connecting with customers
Discovering customers’ needs and values Showing customers the products that meet their needs Encouraging customers to experience our products Ensuring that Apple’s merchandising standards are flawlessly met Sharing knowledge on Apple products and excitement about the Apple brand with retailer staff Partnering with store managers to drive win-win business. You will manage the Apple business at the store level by working with store management and the retailer’s staff to maintain flawless merchandising, ensuring that Apple products are represented by trained and passionate staff assigned during open store hours, and analyzing sales results to help identify opportunities for the store.Education
High school diploma, college degree preferred.