Apple is looking for a dynamic, highly motivated Individual with strong analytic abilities to support World Wide Retail Store and Online Operations. The individual will focus on Supply and Demand analytics and will be responsible for presenting their analysis to Senior/Executive management. World-class operational excellence is a cornerstone of Apple's success, and the Retail Fulfillment Operations (RFO) organization plays a critical role in ensuring operational and financial success for Apple. The RFO team is responsible for managing direct fulfillment and maximizing customer experience throughout the order fulfillment process. Key Qualifications
- 6 to 8 years of prior experience in product planning, demand forecasting, inventory management, or supply chain management is essential.
- The candidate must combine a working knowledge of world-class supply chain practices, strong analytical capabilities, strong leadership skills, and business savvy.
- Effective in communication, influencing, and negotiating in a matrix organization including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and executives.
- Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically, a persistent attention to detail, and a high level of comfort in working with numbers.
- Proven experience in leading and adapting approaches in an ambiguous and constantly changing environment.
- High proficiency in Excel and have aptitude to learn technical applications quickly.
The ideal candidate is a self-motived team player, skilled in a broad set of analytical tools, with a strong passion for planning and customer experience.
- Ability to adapt and learn quickly, provide results with limited direction, and communicate complex business scenarios with cross-functional teams
- Review and synthesize demand, supply, and fulfillment information to provide leadership with a holistic view of key contributors to business performance and areas of opportunity
- Lead for Ad-hoc analysis on Quote management and support for key business work drivers - Interface and work closely with internal teams in Supply Demand Planning and Retail to ensure best Online ship quotes possible
- Partner with cross-functional teams to identify, frame, prioritize, and answer business questions where analytics can be most impactful
- Develop a deep understanding of the planning and quote management process to drive efficiency and best customer experience possible
- Optimize customer experience and communication plans through accurate and efficient order management activities
- Lead strategic order management activities as it relates to new product introductions
- Conceptualize and work with cross functional teams to create scalability tools to increase accuracy and efficiency
- Core team member of the Online Order Process and Fulfillment Supply ChainEducation
BA/BS or equivalent experience required. MBA/Masters Degree in a related field is preferred