An Enterprise Systems Engineer (SE) will work collaboratively with their customers, internal Apple resources, channel partners and other strategic partners in an effort to drive greater adoption of Apple products.
The SE will help grow new or existing deployments of iOS and/or macOS devices by helping to create innovative solutions that transform the way work gets done within their accounts. Teamed with an Account Executive (AE), the SE will be responsible for developing and maintaining productive and ongoing relationships within their accounts using their exceptional technical, project management, presentation, phone and face-to-face communication skills. Up to 50% travel within the U.S. is requiredKey Qualifications
- A successful candidate will have an existing knowledge base and 7+ years of relevant experience in the enterprise market with a demonstrated competency in enterprise mobility and the technologies that support it.
- The individual will possess strong IT knowledge in the areas of enterprise messaging and collaboration, VPN, Wi-Fi, client management solutions and enterprise security technologies for iOS, macOS as well as competing platforms.
- The SE must have the ability to effectively work and partner with customers at all levels of an organization spanning from corporate executives, line of business leaders, IT support staff, as well as the AE the SE would partner and communicate with on a daily basis.
- The SE will be responsible for the technical qualification of opportunities that may require engaging additional resources (Apple engineering, channel resources, strategic partners, etc.) to ensure the successful adoption of Apple products.
- The ability to research, assemble and advise on technical solutions for various markets including advertising, publishing, retail, healthcare, sales, field service and manufacturing
- The ability to remove technical barriers that impede adoption of Apple technology in enterprise IT and business environments
- Exceptional relationship building skills will be required to work with assigned accounts (and internal Apple partners) in an effort to leverage the appropriate resources needed to quickly and effectively resolve challenges and address questions inherent to working with large global corporate customers
- The ability to demonstrate your knowledge of third party products and/or software that help create or enhance a great Apple focused solution
- Posses excellent and relevant technical and sales skills
- Use of initiative, discretion and judgment to apply technical solutions to complex sales opportunities
- Confident and polished delivery of technical sales, product and solutions presentations to small and large audiences
- The ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with your account team to accomplish business and sales objectives with general guidance and direction from management.
- The ability to work collaboratively with your peers to analyze customer opportunities and propose appropriate product and technology solutions.
- The ability to demonstrate great teamwork and leadership skills
- Familiarity with both iOS and macOS Developer Programs and experience with enterprise applications is highly desired.
Through interactions with the customer, the Enterprise Systems Engineer will play a critical role in helping key corporate accounts develop confidence with Apple solutions. The SE will proactively coordinate technical evaluations to ensure the acceptance of Apple products for use within their accounts. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to make an impact in the business market through the implementation of Apple products. Enterprise focused business or IT experience is a plus but not a requirement.Education
Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience