Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.The primary duties of the Car Care Repair Technician C are:
- Ability to complete, at a minimum, the following repairs: suspension and steering diagnosis and repair, brakes diagnosis and repair, ability to diagnose basic electrical problems and repair, diagnose and repair basic heating and air conditioning.
- Maintains knowledge of general automotive skills, and continue to develop additional technical skills, to enable flexibility in work assignments. Maintains a clean, well-organized work area. Properly maintains tools and equipment and follow safety procedures as outlined in the safety information supplied by each equipment manufacturer and corporate safety policies.
- Organizes the work presented and plan for the highest efficiency in the performance of all job functions, including vehicle movement. Accurately performs repairs and maintenance on all vehicles as specified in manufacturer-designed procedures or accepted industry practices.
Total Rewards Package includes:
- $2,000 SIGNING BONUS for qualified technician with valid PA State Inspector license ($1,000 at start and $1,000 after completion of 90 days of employment).
- A competitive salary of $14.00 to $17.00 per hour depending on experience
- Over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off accrued during the first year of employment
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health & Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Complimentary AAA Premier level membership (inclusive of product & service discounts).
- Other benefits include Technician Tool Insurance, paid uniforms, paid training and ASE Certifications, as well as disability insurance to qualified Associates.
- Working with an experienced team of professionals in a spacious, clean, well-lighted and safe work environment with state of the art equipment.
Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round.
- High School Diploma.
- Ability to accurately repair vehicles using standard automotive procedures at a level normally acquired through the completion of two years as an automotive technician.
- National Institute of Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) or car dealer certification in at least two categories: Suspension & Steering, and Brakes. State Safety Inspection License and enhanced Emissions license as required by state location, is desirable.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license with an excellent driving record.
- Ability to lift up to a maximum of 75 lbs.