Do you have…
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?
Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.The primary duties of the Car Care Services Advisor are to:
- Greet customers, answer telephone calls and schedule appointments in a prompt and courteous manner. Review repairs and services with customers to ensure a complete understanding of the services performed. Contact customer any time there is a deviation from the original estimate of cost or time when the vehicle will be ready for pickup. Note the name and the time of approval for all repair/service orders and any additional costs.
- Distribute work to all shop technicians while monitoring progress and accuracy of each job. Supply information on request to technicians, as need. Arrange repairs and payment for vehicles that are covered by extended warranty programs.
- Arrange towing and /or alternate transportation such as shuttle or rental vehicle when necessary in accordance with Total Repair Care (TRC) standards.
- Monitor inspection dates of vehicles in system to ensure the inspections are completed before due dates. Notify customer of need to have vehicle serviced per manufactures recommended intervals and as required by the state and explains the information to the customer.
To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- High School Diploma.
- Three years in the automotive industry in a fast paced environment with a proven Sales and Customer Satisfaction Index record.
- Knowledge of automotive technology (mechanics, hydraulics, and basic principles of electricity and electronics) and the ability to communicate same information to the support team, customers and Auto Technicians. ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Service Advisor Certification is desired.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license, five (5) years driving experience with an excellent record and the ability to operate both automatic and manual transmissions on passenger vehicles and light duty trucks.
- A competitive salary of $34,000 to $40,000/year, depending on experience.
- Position is eligible for an Individual Incentive Plan.
- Comprehensive benefit package including over 3 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match, Medical, Dental, Prescription, and Vision Coverage, Tuition Reimbursement, Life Insurance, and Flexible Spending Accounts to highlight a few of the offerings.
Our CCIT stores are AAA owned and operated. AAA serves a large membership base and exemplifies the trusted AAA Brand. There is plenty of business year round!