A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience. Now Accepting Applications for Part Time Alterations Specialist
The Alterations CSR is responsible for providing professional and unsurpassed customer service to our David’s Bridal customers. They specifically provide detailed information about our alterations services and respond to customer inquiries.
Our most successful Alterations CSR’s are self-motivated individuals with upbeat, outgoing personalities, and excellent communications skills. They enjoy fast-paced environments, are incredible at multi-tasking, and offer friendly and encouraging service to all that enter our alterations department.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, start the process in alterations as our customers dress for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Our store will host interviews over the next two weeks. Alterations CSR Responsibilities:
Customer Service Skills:
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and support all efforts to build a customer-centric culture
- Prioritize tasks, while maintaining an emphasis on servicing the customer
- Communicate effectively with store staff and customers
- Ability to understand and operate all systems within the store area
- Ability and willingness to learn new computer applications as needed
- Ability to read and process product information, including intranet content, newsletters, pamphlets, and Company documents
- Ability to understand and adhere to safety guidelines or procedures set forth by the company
Part Time Available
- Manual dexterity to perform non-selling responsibilities, such as use of POS (Point of Sale) terminals, counting money, steaming garments, accessing computers and receiving or initiating telephone calls
- Manual dexterity to sew and perform fittings to David’s Bridal standards, as needed
- Ability to move throughout the store, lift and or move up to 10 pounds, climb, stoop, kneel, crouch, and reach with arms
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period