A Career That’s Meant to Be
At David’s Bridal, we empower our customers and our employees to stay true to their dreams and find the one, whether that means the wedding dress that matches her personal style—or the career that’s a perfect fit.
We’re looking for people with diverse backgrounds and fresh ideas to help create a uniquely personal retail experience. Now Accepting Applications for Part Time Alterations Presser
The Alteration’s Presser is responsible for following David’s Bridal quality guidelines and pressing specifications to ensure all garments presented to the customer are in pristine condition. The Alterations Presser demonstrates our culture of trust, fairness, integrity, and accountability in accordance with David's Bridal’s Core Values.
Our most successful Alterations Pressers are self-motivated individuals with an attention to detail. They love a fast-paced environment and want to see a project through to completion. Through the Alterations Pressing skills and eye for detail, they will give our customers the quality presentation needed to choose the “one”, her dress.
If you would like to be part of a dynamic team, help our customers dress for the most important days of their lives, and earn a competitive income, we would love to discuss your future at David’s Bridal.
Our store will host interviews over the next two weeks. Alterations Presser Responsibilities:
Customer Service Skills:
- Ability to provide excellent customer service to all customers and support all efforts to build a customer-centric culture
- Ability to prioritize tasks, while maintaining an emphasis on servicing the customer
- Ability to communicate effectively with store staff and customers
- Ability to assist in actively building a “One Team” environment within the store
- Ability to read and process product information, including intranet content, newsletters, pamphlets, and Company documents
- Computer proficiency and comfortable learning new computer applications
- Ability to determine and record personal productivity according to David’s Bridal standards
Part Time Available
- Manual dexterity to perform non-selling responsibilities, such as use of POS (Point of Sale) terminals, steaming garments, accessing computers and receiving or initiating telephone calls
- Ability to move throughout the store, lift and/or move 10 lbs., climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, and reach with arms
- Professional Environment
- Generous Employee Discount After First Pay Period